Business Development Manager
We’re Candio, a small team that offers a lot. We provide a premium range of versatile white-label digital services to technology resellers. Working here means the freedom and support you need to make an impact pushing boundaries, creating solutions and hitting targets.
Our products support digital transformation and digital automation in organisations of all sizes and markets. By working with Candio a partner can secure customers, drive up your recurring revenues and ensure customers sees you as a trusted advisor in the digital transformation journey. An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join the Candio team.
This is the ideal role for a channel sales professional looking to build their career with a leading company operating, in a fast-moving industry and offering excellent career development opportunities.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new resellers, closing opportunities, supporting the reseller through their on-boarding journey.
Supporting resellers through their entire lifecycle, your duties will include:
- Identifying, on-boarding and developing new resellers
- Training and supporting resellers on the full range of products and services
- Present regular updates and performance reviews to key partners
- Understanding and forecasting sales activities
- Attending key industry events and client meetings
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven sales experience with a track record of delivery against sales targets
- Experience in the telecommunications or technology industry
- Attention to detail and strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- An ambitious team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong initiative and excellent work ethic
- Efficient time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Sense of humour
Additionally, as a Business Development Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders to a high level. Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload.
To apply, please send us a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.