Let’s go back to business basics on how Candio can help your increase your monthly recurring revenue.
The Ansoff Matrix
Back in 1957, Igor Ansoff created a simple four-box model that is now used as a planning tool when it comes to strategic growth.
It goes something like this;
- Quadrant 1: Market Penetration Strategy; you grow using existing offerings into existing marketing, looking to increase your market share (Easy)
- Quadrant 2: Product Development Strategy; you create new products and services targeted as your existing market to achieve grow (Medium)
- Quadrant 3: Market Development Strategy; you diverse and take your existing offering into new markets (industry or country) (Medium)
- Quadrant 4: Diversification; You create a new product entirely for a new market. This is the riskiest of all the strategies.
Let’s start in Quadrant 1
As an MSP, telecoms or managed print provider, you’ll already have an existing customer-base (market) for you to introduce new products to.
Candio has a range of self-service digital tools that you can rebrand & resell. These products are trusted by over 100,000 small to medium businesses.
Working together, we can easily achieve success in quadrant 1. That’s exactly what we have been doing for the last two years, working with partners to accelerate their growth. By simply starting in quadrant 1, the results speak for themselves. Last year, the average Candio partner achieved the following;
- + £108,000 in annual revenue
- + £54,000 in annual profit
- + £377,000 in business valuation
At Candio, we offer a range of subscription-based services that are very low cost but deliver high impact for your customer base. These services are easy to onboard and require no additional resources or investment from your business to launch.
In the last two years, Candio has worked with technology resellers across the UK to deliver white-labelled digital services. To find out more about Candio, head over to our get in touch page.